Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to purchase the XO 7 inch double din unit for my 06' cts. If anyone has owned this unit give me some feedback. Also does anyone know the door speaker size for the non-bose system. I've been researching for the information but I keep getting different information each time.

·
Registered
06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
1,161 Posts
Let me know if you hear anything about the screen. I need a screen for my carputer mod but no-one seems to know what to get lol. as for the speaker sizes :

"The speakers are 6.75" (F) and 5.25" (R) for both the Bose model and the base model. The subs are both 10" but the Bose sub has a single voice coil and the Base Sub has dual voice coils. Base speakers are 4 Ohm and Bose are 2 Ohm." -Quote from odysseus (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=11525)

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
Let me know if you hear anything about the screen. I need a screen for my carputer mod but no-one seems to know what to get lol. as for the speaker sizes :
actually, if you do a search there is a whole thread somebody did on a carputer. he listed every single item he used in that thread as well...

to the OP, go on crutchfield and do the outfit my car. from there they will give you all the speaker sizes you want to know for every speaker in the car

·
Registered
178 Posts

"The speakers are 6.75" (F) and 5.25" (R) for both the Bose model and the base model. The subs are both 10" but the Bose sub has a single voice coil and the Base Sub has dual voice coils. Base speakers are 4 Ohm and Bose are 2 Ohm." -Quote from odysseus (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=11525)
??? not on mine. All 5.25" non-bose

1 - 5 of 5 Posts