Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
escalade
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After upgrade the headlights with the same guy, I did not know you can use his remotes with a 2007 truck. I always wanted the NEW remotes. Well very easy to program. He is on Ebay and look at his other Escalade parts.

2007 2008 2009 CADILLAC ESCALADE KEYLESS REMOTE FOB NEW
FOR THE PAIR 1 & 2 REMOTES NEW IN PACKAGE WORKS ON 2007 Item number: 290314535361 :D

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
I ordered the #1 remote seeing as I only use one and have the other set of keys hidden. If it breaks I can always go back to the old one.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
28 Posts
I am using one of these on my 07 Lade, but I see how they could crack easily. Also, it doesn't matter if you have a #1 or #2 on the remote. When in learning mode, the 1st remote that is programmed becomes the #1 and son on...

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,755 Posts
mine have cracked twice. i want the 2007 remote now for durability.
My 08 fob is fine. No cracks. I still have my two 07 fobs. One of them was used for only one month. I don't need another 08 fob, as my wife also likes the smaller 07 fob, but I will swap if you wish for mine that was used for a month.

·
Banned
2007 Escalade ESV
369 Posts
I have the #1 and #2 remotes and they both work great on my 07, I dont see how they can crack, can you post a picture?

·
Registered
2007 EXT
171 Posts
I bought a 2008 FOB and used it on my 2007 and it works fine. The only problem I have experienced is the FOB cracked and then completely broke. It broke at the point where the plastic meets the metal key ring.

·
Registered
escalade
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow look's like some people can't take care of items?:stirpot:

After this thread there should be a recall on all 08 09 Cadillac remotes.:thepan:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts