Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Blacked Out CTS-V
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pics I took today since my car was so clean!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V, 66 Hearse, 78 Hearse
77 Posts
Looks great. Mine looks almost exactly the same.I dont have the rear spoiler

·
Registered
Red 09 CTS-V, Silver 06 STS-V, Red 08 CTS4 for winter
475 Posts
Wow, looks bad-ass. I like how the Caddie emblem really stands out on the front being the only chrome item.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V & 06 Rubicon
365 Posts
who did your lights.. I wanna do the same but here in MT its tough to find someone to do it for ya... I'd like to ship all my lights out for some good painting...

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
looks great but rear needs to come down some more...

·
Registered
2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V, 6MT
191 Posts
Looks mean as hell all murdered out! Nice job.

·
Registered
2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V, 6MT
191 Posts
I wonder if a blacked out grill will look good on Stealth gray?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
... I like how the Caddie emblem really stands out on the front being the only chrome item.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ... like it's floating in space, unsupported. VERY nice looking car! Black is best ... well, let me rephrase that: clean black is best. :yup:

I wonder if a blacked out grill will look good on Stealth gray?
Photoshop it first.

I'm thinking :nono:.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Looks really good. Makes me wanna finish blacking mine out.

·
Registered
2006 Blacked Out CTS-V
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Updated Pics Of My V with Eibachs and Black Grill !!

Hey thanks guys. I am very proud of how my car turned out. I have thought about everything I have done to it ten times before doing it.I also take very good care of my V. Here's a list of my mods so far.

Lingenfelter Intake, Corsa, Katech short throw, CAGS eliminator, Eibach springs and I kept the FE4 rear self level shocks and made my own spacers out of honed aluminium Cost: 30 Bucks! (I like how the rear sits and doesn't droop like a ghettofied lincoln town car), LED parking lamps, LED tag lights, Hard wired radar detector, Wet Black Powdercoated wheels, Professionally painted grill, Professionally painted; tail, side marker, reverse, fog/turn signal housing, and third brake lights(they used clear with mixed in black), Corvette Ls2 FRC's, C6 Shifter Knob, Recaro Baby Seat, and most importantly **** Driver Mod****.

*odla* I would love to meet up with you fellow neighboring V owner. Shoot me an Email with your phone number and I will call you we can talk about how to meet up.

( [email protected])

I go to a lot of auto enthusiast gatherings and get tired of posting up numerous event's for south florida V people to attend and meet up with me but I guess here goes another try!!
I guess theres not that many enthusiastic V owners down here in MIAMI........If not folks Prove Me Wrong!!!

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
how did they paint your grill to keep it from chipping? my has minor chips on it but thats all i seem to be able to notice now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts