Cadillac Owners Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the software update completed today. I confirmed it was done correctly as I now have the full screen on the right. I think it is an overall improvement and worth the time to complete. I had to take the car in anyway. Apparently, they have flagged the VINs of the early 2015is for a inspection regarding the transmission. I don't have a "clunk" and they agreed. They did the software update at the same time. I had a loaner and no drama. I love my escalade and my dealership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
had cameras and software replaced/updated still crappy picture escpecially at night my dealer is great but who do u officially lodge a complaint with??

·
Registered
Escalade
57 Posts
I just bought a Platinum on Friday. The cameras are very foggy compared to other vehicles I have with back up cameras. Night time is the worst. Definitely needs to be improved. I have the letter boxed view, so must need at least the software update.
They look pretty good in this pic.. but in real life they are not as good as others.

Where do I look to find the build date on my Escalade?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I just bought a Platinum on Friday. The cameras are very foggy compared to other vehicles I have with back up cameras. Night time is the worst. Definitely needs to be improved. I have the letter boxed view, so must need at least the software update.
They look pretty good in this pic.. but in real life they are not as good as others.

Where do I look to find the build date on my Escalade?

https://scontent

Open the DRIVER's door and look on the bottom of the B-Pillar for the production label. It should be gray in color. It will have a month/year printed on the top left corner.

If you want, get me your VIN # and I can see if I can pull up the invoice and tell you exactly what month/day/year it was built.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you look underneath the vehicle, the exact build date should also be found on a white label attached to the main frame. This would refer to when that vehicle frame was sequenced on the production line for build.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts