Cadillac Owners Forum banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V Infared, 2013ATS, 2016 ATSV
916 Posts
Here is a picture I just took when we were shopping at Albertsons in Las Vegas. Drove down from Calgary. I'm original owner, 97000 miles. I only drive it in summer and use it for a lot of highway trips.
2006v 2019.jpg

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
188 Posts

'05, 67k miles, CAI, MRT axle back custom exhaust, GEN1V trailing arm brace, Creative Steel short throw, CS motor mounts, diff bushing, etc, etc...

·
Registered
07' CTS-V | 07' Lux 3.6 Volant-Borla-Vsways | 08' CTS 3.6 DI Performance
969 Posts

My 07' V it's mostly stock for now
Been enjoying for a few weeks since I got it back from RPM Transmissions.
Had to put it away for a Trans rebuild last Summer at 100K right after driving it for a couple of months (previous owner completely trashed the trans and clutch).

Sent it to RPM Transmission, they did a fantastic job on it!
I highly recommend them over so many other vendors take my word for it.
They installed their Level V T56 unit with 2.66, 1.77, 1.31, 1.00, 0.74, 0.50 ratios which I requested + LS9X Twin Disk Clutch Kit (with aluminum flywheel) + Tick Upgraded LS2 Slave + Creative Steel Mount + Creative Steel Brass and Delrin Shifter Bushings

It used to have the Magnaflow cat-back on it which sounded great, however I needed a quieter exhaust to not wake up my 2 year old daughter while in the car.
But thanks to the generosity of @Puds (a very nice member from Canada) who graciously passed on to me his old stock V exhaust, it once again has a quiet factory exhaust and my daughter can sleep on those road trips again!

Brakes: R1 Carbon GEOMET Slotted-Drilled Rotors + PowerStop Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Pads

But other than that it's mostly stock and I just love how it drives!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Here is what I did this morning to spruce up my V's interior. Looking much better now.

• New leather boot and bezel
  • New V2 knob on the hurst shifter (modded obviously)
  • V3 cup holder inserts.
And installed the CAGS skip-shift eliminator I got yesterday in the mail, finally my shifting experience is what I have always wanted it to be looks and function wise.

And here's another shot of the car for the collection.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Haven't seen an Infrared V in a while, congrats and welcome to the club (y)

741 - 748 of 748 Posts