Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
I hate fat people.
Hey, I resemble that!!! :histeric:

I hate people that don't respect other people's property. Okay, maybe hate is too strong, but I seriously want to beat the she-ite out the person who scratched my hood.

·
Lord Cadillac's Wife
No Cadillac at this time
399 Posts
No respect...If I lean on someones car I feel for butons, zippers and say I have none can I lean....its all about respect. She obviously has none for your car or herself.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
171 Posts
I think the buzz word here is more like "clueless"... how many people nowadays suffer from that problem?!:rant2:

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,950 Posts
Fly Koz out to where you live, in a past thread he was talking about a big gun he bought for bears....this should do the trick. Next thing to do schambo, and this is where it gets difficult, you will need to bait her outside. I think the best way of doing this is dressing up: this link will help you
http://www.facemakersincorporated.com/images/s/steak_potatoes.jpg
Then let KOZ shoot the bitch
I didn't buy the gun, I built it. And besides that I don't like skinny bitches. More cushion for the pushin'.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Fat, skinny, short, tall, whatever, just keep off my car! I'm not gonna lean or sit on some random strangers car and I'd get pissed if someone was doing it to mine.

As for some of the other responces on here, wow.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I didn't buy the gun, I built it. And besides that I don't like skinny bitches. More cushion for the pushin'.
Fat bitches need love too Craig!

See my sig to understand.

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
You have every right to be pissed. I don't touch other people's cars unless I know them. SITTING on it is right out of line and something you do to someone to intimidate them. If I found some fat slug on my hood I'd find the second use for the stupid "panic button" (only other time I used it was to scare some kids, worked great by the way. Seriously, with the way people ignore car alarms, would anyone come to look if you pushed it? Only if the stupid thing repeat-alarmed for 20 minutes and then they'd probably just bust out all your side windows, ignoring your freshly looted corpse and the mugger sitting on the back deck counting your dough.) Love to see the look on her face when the horn started beeping with her sitting on the hood!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts