Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
lol poor AirJigga......I really feel bad for him....at least now I ain't gotta hear about Fenway for another year.

·
Registered
433 Posts
RickTheRuler727 said:
That was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen. People in Boston are probably walking around like zombies rite now.
Zombie #1... Checking in... ;)

Well, at least now I can go back to watching the Pats without being interrupted by baseball scores. ;) :D

Sorry Jigga... I know you really wanted it... :(

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
toomanytoyz said:
Zombie #1... Checking in... ;)

Well, at least now I can go back to watching the Pats without being interrupted by baseball scores. ;) :D

Sorry Jigga... I know you really wanted it... :(
THat was a GREAT game i acually stayed up. Sorry Jigga. Go pats except while playing the eagles

·
Registered
586 Posts
who would have though that the guy with the .125 series average, no HRs and only 2 hits in the series would have hit the game winning homer with his BROTHER int he booth with the broadcast guys.

Kinda reminda reminds me of when mike waltrip won daytona with his brother watching from the booth

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
AKPsiMC03 said:
who would have though that the guy with the .125 series average, no HRs and only 2 hits in the series would have hit the game winning homer with his BROTHER int he booth with the broadcast guys.

Kinda reminda reminds me of when mike waltrip won daytona with his brother watching from the booth
If you had noticed any of Boone's at bats against Wakefield earlier in the series, you would have noticed that Boone had at least 2 homerun-length foul balls against Wakefield and at least 4 other hard hit line drives that all went foul. This guy knew how to hit wakefield, and this was the first time he kept it fair.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Yankees are the best in MLB, all hail King Joe and Prince Jeter :worship:

"for those about to rock we salute you"

maybe next year redsox fans, maybe :crying:

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I don't really like any Yankee players, but Jeter just pisses me off. I have no idea why but I loathe him.

Albuquerque (NM, where I live) has a minor leauge team called the Isotopes (yeah from the Simpsons) and the Marlins are our major leauge team, so yeah I'm really hoping they win.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I've been a Joe Torre fan since about 1971. He's a good guy, and he's one of the things that's right with professional sports coaching, IMO. He's the "anti-Billy Martin."

Steinbrenner wouldn't dare fire him. Once Torre leaves, I can go back to hating the Yankees again, like I did in the 70's. But until then, I'm pulling for them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Elvis