Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,467 Posts
I lost my clock on my Nav screen after my engine was replaced. The 6 months later it started functioning normally. No idea why it decided to work again.
It will likely stop working again if you disconnect the battery. You can apply the update proactively.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,467 Posts
So what about 05-07 STS cars ?
Nothing official, but the 08 update will fix the clock on 05/06 units for sure, you just lose the voice recognition functionality. 2007 might be the oddball, I haven't heard of an 07 owner trying it yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Owner of a 2010 Cadillac STS. I just replaced the battery after the old one died, However, after the work was finished everything worked except the clock. Pressing the clock set button takes me to the clock setup, but I cannot reset any features on my clock display, Would this be a fuse issue, timing and automatic reset issue or what? Everything else (radio, GPS, lights, displays) works except the damn clock. HELP, ANY ADVISE FOR RESOLUTION?

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,467 Posts
Owner of a 2010 Cadillac STS. I just replaced the battery after the old one died, However, after the work was finished everything worked except the clock. Pressing the clock set button takes me to the clock setup, but I cannot reset any features on my clock display, Would this be a fuse issue, timing and automatic reset issue or what? Everything else (radio, GPS, lights, displays) works except the damn clock. HELP, ANY ADVISE FOR RESOLUTION?
Read up. Plenty of info here to help you fix your clock.

·
Registered
06 STS-V & 06 STS 4 (sold 2016)
2,713 Posts
Read up. Plenty of info here to help you fix your clock.

Not to be rude, but what the heck????

You post in an existing long thread that has all the answers for you and ask the question that's already been answered many times?

Read before typing.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 08 Light Platinum SRX V8, 05 White Diamond STS4 V8 1SG
2,035 Posts
Can this be a sticky? Like....read here before posting about clock issues.

·
Registered
2009 STS, V6, AWD
62 Posts
If your not sure how to fix, check post 1133 below. You will need to burn the file on a CD-R to apply the fix.

#1,133

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts