2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Re: Ummmmmm Wtf!! Look Here!!

Yeah thats my great paint job i tried this weekend on my cover. as you can see it didnt come out to well. :helpless:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Bevere you havent been around long enough to understand.

Do a search on the forum for Raimondi or CMS. Lots of shady shit went down...... and now Pete is posting again.....

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
what you mean? you saying i shouldnt talk or deal with this guy? i know i got my E&G tips from him for a good price. other then that i dont deal with him. he was just giving me advice on how i can fix my paint job i did.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not going to make slanderous accusations. Just search for Raimondi on the forum tools.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully some of the other vets will come in and see this. Its VERY strange that Pete is posting again......

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts

Bevere you havent been around long enough to understand.

Do a search on the forum for Raimondi or CMS. Lots of shady shit went down...... and now Pete is posting again.....
So what Nick!? Look at his recent posts. It's all positive information posted to help members of our community. Pete's not asking you to buy anything. Give the guy a chance to restart and evaluate him on his future contributions.

P.S You don't know half of the story.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
beware of buying things from him.

Really intelligent, and knowlegable, bt overly opinionated and stuck in his ways. take his info with a grain of salt.

I just hope his health is better

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Well like I said so far he sold me my E&G tips for $50 and they were sent to me fast. they haven't been open so they were new. other then that the few times we spoken he had nothing but good things to offer in advice. and again that's all he seem to have with my bad paint job. just telling me how to fix it. I know I haven't been on this sit long enough to know him but ill just keep my self aware that's all. Thanks for the information though.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
I have no problem with Pete trying to rehabilitate himself. Considering his history, he may have undegone an epiphany and is trying to do right. Keep your hand on your wallet.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Well like I said so far he sold me my E&G tips for $50 and they were sent to me fast. they haven't been open so they were new. other then that the few times we spoken he had nothing but good things to offer in advice. and again that's all he seem to have with my bad paint job. just telling me how to fix it. I know I haven't been on this sit long enough to know him but ill just keep my self aware that's all. Thanks for the information though.
How did u buy tips from him? where in the world did u find him, and he get a chance to solicit somthing to u???

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
How did u buy tips from him? where in the world did u find him, and he get a chance to solicit somthing to u???
I had a post asking where can i get a set of Tips for my 07. so he IMed me telling me he had a new set of E&G tips that he was going to post on ebay but gave me the first chance of getting them for $50. he was going to post them for $90 i think on ebay and i did see them from some of a few sits that were selling them for $89 so i took them. I payed with my Paypal and i got them that week. Im very happy with them also. they look great.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I bought Headers, High flow cats, Big Brakes, Interior pieces, NAV System and Rotors from CMS. No problems. The ones who bitched the most never bought anything from CMS. Figure that out.

It's all moot know. We need to close our traps and see what changes Pete has brought to us. I think CMS is no more.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts