Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS Every Option
516 Posts
Yeah I've seen that before. Everyone else hated it when it was posted last, but I think it's kind of cool. VERY original at least!

P.S. - Can't wait to hear your exhaust

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts
I dont really know what to say to this... :confused:
Wow! The hell with the video. I haven't seen my spinning logos on here in forever. I need to dig them back up and dust them off. Still looks impressive even if I do say so myself. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! The hell with the video. I haven't seen my spinning logos on here in forever. I need to dig them back up and dust them off. Still looks impressive even if I do say so myself. :thumbsup:
ahh, yes. i wasnt around for a while

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
It's cool and all but useless. Hope the guy who has it didn't spend too much on it.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts

Those dudes said:
" this is what you get after $500.00 worth of sparks"

F#$%ing rednecks and their Malt/alcohol/energy drinks...that looks great and has no use other then that. You cant use the trunk for anything. I guess that's the idea though.

Not hating...just fed up with hillbillies

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
I refuse to watch 7 minutes of this garbage, but what exactly makes these guys rednecks or hillbillies?

Like any other completely useless cosmetic mod (lambo doors, V bumpers and grills, etc) that people blow money on, I can appreciate the work put into it, but it's not my taste.

This vid has been posted on the forum before IIRC. It's a cool little modification (I guess) but it will certainly make the task of putting dead hookers in the trunk significantly more difficult.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Can't be rednecks, look a the way they are dressed.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
it is a Texas license plate, but they guy says in the video that they are in Louisana...and you can tell by the way he talks that he is Cajun and from Louisana

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
it would be cooler if he could set it to open different ways... maybe straight up then flip, this would make the trunk a little more usefull but whatever its their car... i wouldnt want that mod on my car.
they didnt even know what to call the metal rods that connected to the trunk lid from the trunk... i guess ide call them a support rod? but i know i wouldnt call them "deals" its at about 1:58 he says it lol
definatelly Redneck

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
I can't believe you guys watched the entire thing. Bwahaha. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts