Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Camaro 2SS, Sold 2009 Euro Spec STS 3.6 Sports Luxury
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some nice person has wacked my drivers door mirror.....:banghead:

Glass and plastic carrier was hanging by the heater wires, and looked undamaged at first, but closer inspection revealed that half of the small plastic arms had broken off and were lost. Luckily the housing does not have a mark on it.

All I need for a repair is the plastic carrier and maybe glass if I broke it getting it off the old carrier.

Can anyone tell me if these parts are available, or will I need to buy a complete assembly.....probably at twice the USA price here in the UK..:bomb:

If I do have to buy a complete unit, is it easy just to remove the glass and carrier without damage and just pop it into my existing housing?

Regards,

John

·
Registered
2013 Camaro 2SS, Sold 2009 Euro Spec STS 3.6 Sports Luxury
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for those numbers.....

Does anyone know if the glass/carrier will pop on and off easily without breaking the small plastic claws that hold it to the adjusting mechanisim?

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,858 Posts
With in the last month or so, there was a thread that someone had a link with LED built in being sold on eBay. I tried to look for the thread and the auctions. But I don't know if I used the correct search words or what not. It was just the glass, might of contained the plastic backing that you are asking about. But it did not contain the entire housing that you see. It was being sold as a passenger, and driver's side of course.

KOT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts