Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking over my old, maybe up to 2 years ago, messages and it seems that some of the replys are gone??

I seem to remember bbob answering some questions and then i noticed post numbers went from like 1 to 3 to 5

Not sure what is going on but that kinda sucks if someone does a search and all the info is gone!!

Wish bbob was here again...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've been absent for a while myself, which is why I'm about to ask this. :D

What did happened to Sal Collaziano? Last time I was here, I would see his posts all the time. I started comming back here a few weeks ago.

·
Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
1,164 Posts
tremor12 said:
Any archive floating around?
There is no archive. All the posts were deleted (or at least hidden from view) after the name was censored and changed. The advice still floats around in the hearts and minds of those who paid attention to what he had to say, and flows freely when questions come up. It's possible you might find a random nugget of joy if you search using Google and use the cache. Outside of that, though, we're all SOL (Sadly Out of Luck).

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That really sucks, why couldnt they just change the name.

I bet they want us to all go to the dealer to give them all our money.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is really starting to irritate me, ive done some searching and almost all the threads have the missing b b o b answers, might as well delete all the threads if the answers arent there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thread has about 10 replies by the same person with no intervention yet hes argueing with someone, looks pretty stupid and really hard to read when the posts arent there.

·
1,164 Posts
cl1986 said:
This is really starting to irritate me, ive done some searching and almost all the threads have the missing b b o b answers, might as well delete all the threads if the answers arent there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thread has about 10 replies by the same person with no intervention yet hes argueing with someone, looks pretty stupid and really hard to read when the posts arent there.
Before you get too irritated, you can try searching on Google for it. They have a great caching feature that still retains some of the old posts you're looking for. Try this one on for size:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:eHdMdHZc0pIJ:server.madisonross.com/~cadillac/forums/showthread.php?t=28381+*********+cruise&hl=en&lr=lang_en

·
1,164 Posts
cl1986 said:
hey thats sweet!!
what option did u use to get cached pages??
Just do a Google search. Look at the links that come back. At the bottom of each link on the right side, it says "Cached" in grey text. If you see Cached there, click on it to see the Google cached page. If it doesn't say it, it's not in the Google cache. Nice feature for sites that have been taken down or <cough> posts that have been removed. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
mcowden