Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac STS on 22" 3 piece wheels
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i woke up fresh this morning ready to go to scho0l and stunt on everybody in my cts. as i was pullin up i saw a black cts slammed on 20"s staggered killin me and he pulled up in the student parking lot and parked by me to stunt on me. lol i need wheels asap. that caddy is officially my father!

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,969 Posts
I used to have an old Toyota Celica that I repainted to match the color scheme on my Beechcraft Bonanza airplane. The colors were Arctic White, International Orange, and a black stripe between. Arctic white is about the whitest white you'll ever see. It was great fun to park alongside a white Mercedes or Lexus and in comparison they looked like they had been parked under a rusty water lawn sprinkler. The dirty looks the owners would throw me were priceless.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
i woke up fresh this morning ready to go to scho0l and stunt on everybody in my cts. as i was pullin up i saw a black cts slammed on 20"s staggered killin me and he pulled up in the student parking lot and parked by me to stunt on me. lol i need wheels asap. that caddy is officially my father!
time for 26's.

Do you talk like that in person? I'm gonna bus'a'cap just to fit in, i think.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
thats why i didn't even take mine out of the garage till the 22's arrived...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts