Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So , im thinking tonight ill get off work right at 6 and be home on time for once .....

I was wrong , it happens sometimes .....

5:55 rolls around , service writer says "i have a customer that needs taken home".....

Shit

"Who is it?"

Now , let me tell you about this kid. Few weeks ago his vehcicle comes in with a powertrain failure. Kid has extened warrnty but it doesnt cover when someone deliberatly blows it up. Somehow it covers it and the kid gets rental car #1. Rental car #1 makes it 3 days , comes in with boath front wheels toed in and a shitload of mud all over it (2006 DTS). Rental car #2 is issued to the kid (what i call "mistake #3). Rental car #2 makes it 24 hours , and is flipped at 80 mph on a major interstate slinging beer cans out dureing its journey (2006 SRX on new years eve). Kid gets DUI #1 and #2 right there on the spot.

Kid today has no more rental cars , even rent a wreck wont touch him....

And now he needs a ride home

I have no clue how he got to the dealership , or really how he has lived as long as he has. Or for that matter WHERE he lives ......

Neither does he as i find out , he belts out "corner of 149th and 15th". Took me a few minutes to find that intersection , i turn to him and say "ok we are here , now where do we go?"

"Uhhhh, I dunno" he says

Shit

"Does anything look familair ?" i ask ....He says "Uhhh i dunno"

Shit

"Wait!" he exlaims "the bus looks familair!" stupid me i ask "you live in a bus?" he says "no its a house"

Shit

So we keep going , me driving a little ways , asking if anything looked like home , we drive and drive and drive , for 40 minutes .....Still nothing looks familair to the kid with 9 lives and a controlled substance.

Then the controlled subatance runs out ....He asks if i know anywhere to get "something". I say "Uhhhh , I dunno"

I asked him "how did you get to the dealership?" he says ...take a wild guess here ........"Uhhh , I dunno"....

Shit

I call the service writer that has sent me on this trip , that made me wish i was on his "trip".....She wont awnser ......

Shit shit shit

As i sit there war breaks out around me , 5-10 cop cars come screaching up to a house just in front of me , people getting drug out of the house , people running , cops everywhere ....Im in as some call it "the getto"

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

The he has a "eureka" moment , and says "the old man dropped me off at the dealership" i asked if it was the other van driver ...."I dunno" he says ....I asked if he could remeber what the person was driveing .....He exclaims "it looked like this thing"....

Place a call tot he other van driver , who is at home with his wife eating dinner , luckily he remebers , and tells me how to get there

He acutally lived 10 miles away from where we were looking .....at 15th and some weird ass street name ......and 2.3 miles from the dealership....

The oddesy from start to finish took me 1 and a half hours ....

what a long strange trip it was ....

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought i did too ...they called , wanted to talk , so i listend ....decided id keep working there till i could fully get another job ....tight market and all ...im sure ill find something good soon , becuse this shit is killing me

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Stoney you should have broke his arm and beat him with it. You have told him you were going to ask one of the cops for directions. He would have regained his senses alot quicker.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Stoney, why is it you always deal with these wierd people?

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Stoney, why is it you always deal with these wierd people?
you know i ask myself that alot ....and i still dont have an awnser ...if i belived in luck id say i have bad luck , but i dont ....

but if it werent for this side of my life (meeting countless freaks and weridos) i wouldnt have near the storys to tell that i do now ....

Im sure there is some holy/cosmic/destiny thing hard at work here trying to tell me something , but i aint getting the message ...Im probabaly supposed to convert all these guys to a religon cooked up in the basement of some dude in souteastern wyoming with a drinking problem ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts