Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the Hell did Cadillac put that ugly REALLY VISIBLE rear exit exhaust.
Did anybody remove it and installed any chrome twin tip instead, and how did it sound ...????????

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Hcvone, I was wondering to Remove just the rear end silencer and to add a 2 tip chrome end. not the whole system.
Caus e talked with tom at Tbyrne and now the [email protected] is out of stock for like 3 weeks and I want to do this Temporarily.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Sounds great, deeper than Corsa, more like a big block sound, not much noise at cruise, plenty when you're on it.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Carl, are those the stock Factory mounted Bridgestone tires you're running?
If not what are they. :)
Thanks.
Regards.. Frank
Frank, yes they are Revo's on stock chrome 18" 07" wheels, I have two sets of these, one for each truck for winter, they did not come from the factory, purchased the wheels on E-Bay and got the tires from Tire Rack 275/65/18's.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
Thanks Carl, I thought they looked more aggressive than the Factory Bridgestones.
I was wondering why I couldn't find the Revo's in the 265/65/18 size.
The "275"/65/18 are the ones.
Love those Revo's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Thanks Carl, I thought they looked more aggressive than the Factory Bridgestones.
I was wondering why I couldn't find the Revo's in the 265/65/18 size.
The "275"/65/18 are the ones.
Love those Revo's :thumbsup:
They are great in the snow, and on the highway, these are my 6th set of them. :eek:

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i ask the say question at least should of added a down tips to the exhaust RIGHT...
i changed it i have dual now
So you ook the rear small silencer of and just welded a 2 tip pipe, if so how did the sound change ???!!! or you kept the silencer and added to it the 2 tips.

And any pics

·
Registered
2007 EXT
171 Posts
HC are those tires available in "22" the factory tires weren't the best in the snow, so I discovered this past winter. Back on the subject can the BB exhaust be made to exit out of the rear?

RLTW

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
HC are those tires available in "22" the factory tires weren't the best in the snow, so I discovered this past winter. Back on the subject can the BB exhaust be made to exit out of the rear?

RLTW
The 22" factory tires would get me nowhere, they are highway tires at best, 18" is the largest size in the Revo, heard they may offer 20's by the end of this year. B&B only offers side exit for the 07's. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts