Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from Hennesy Caddy in Gwinnett (atlanta). They have 2 used CTS-V2's just come in. One red and the other I don't know. I am headed over to check them out. They appear to be exec cars. Didn't get much info on them as my service advisor called and gave me the heads up on them.

Atl. Peeps here is your shot at a used/new with 100k warrenty available.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
$59,500
Stock Number: 15670
Exterior: Radiant Silver
Interior: Titanium
SUNROOF
VIN: 1G6DN57P190141811
Drive Wheels: RWD
Engine: 6.2L 8 cyl
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 6,021
City (MPG)
15Hwy (MPG)
24*Ac

$59,500
Stock Number: 15672
Exterior: Crystal Red
Interior: Ebony
SUNROOF
VIN: 1G6DN57P690115804
Drive Wheels: RWD
Engine: 6.2L 8 cyl
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 9,598

C

·
0 Posts
Not a great deal at all. My GM employee discount gets me one for cheaper than that!! Plus, I don't get the crappy used car interest rate.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i agree. the preowned market isnt where it needs to be on this vehicle YET. employee pricing is where it is at on these cars right now. These cars will get sold to someone not as knowledgeable as forum members.

But THANK YOU for the "heads up!" Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah! I would NEVER pay asking price on a used car anyway. $48k is where they should be for the milage. It's a great car but it aint an exotic..... It's still a used perfromance luxury car and those depreciate the fastest of any out there... I was just giving yall a heads up. I'm still holding my breath for a Coupe...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plus for those wanting a test drive both manual and auto, being used, they would be more apt to let you take them with less hassle than a new one on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
42 Posts
very true. most people would not be able to just test drive a new V. luckily i had a connection so they rolled a new red one out at my dealer to let me have for the day. SOLD me right there. try that with a new E class AMG...... now just waiting on saving the down payment up and the prices to level off some...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts