Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 of the stock P-Zero run flat tires for sale that have about 5,000 miles on them with 7 seconds left for tread. I'd be willing to give a pretty good price for anyone interested being that I just wrapped the car in 4 Pilot Super Sports.

Reply to the thread with interest for contact info. I'm in chicagoland area so i'd be able to meet around here or potentially do an Ebay transaction for remote buyers!

I can get pictures if needed

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,021 Posts
Thanks. Missed it. Was too busy reading the post. Silly me.

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,021 Posts
Thanks. Missed it. Was too busy reading the post. Silly me.

·
Registered
Cadillac
145 Posts
I can't help myself when I see a post like this:

I have a set of BRAND NEW FRONTS still with factory sticker for sale, if anyone is looking to complete a set. I'm in KY.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have one front left of the same tire with the sake amount of miles on it. Just didn't list it because I wasnt confident in someone wanting just one tire haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have them? Late Saturday night the day before Easter, I just got on I-88 when I got the warning message my rear driver side tire was low on air.. Took about 30 seconds for it to go to zero air pressure. Surrounded by corn fields and it being near midnight with 110 miles to home by options limited, I slowed down and prayed I would make it home. Amazingly, I got home no problem but now i need a replacement. Really don't want to buy new ones .. Yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts