Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Is it normal or ok to have two different sized half-shafts? The driver side is thicker than the passenger side.

2. My clutch feels different after a little hard driving. The clutch feels sticky and more difficult to us. Is that a problem or don't worry about it?

Thanx

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Calling Urbanski... The GrassRoots Offensive Posting Extermination Recruits (GROPERS) team has noted that this one contains "shafts," "thicker," "hard," and "sticky" in two adjacent sentences. An obvious violation of the rules of usage.

That is all.

·
Registered
196 Posts
What I read:

1. Is it normal or ok to have two different sized shafts? The driver's is thicker than the passenger's!

2. My crotch feels different after a little hard driving - sticky and more difficult to use. Is that a problem or don't worry about it?

Thanx
It's totally normal. Slugger.

:jesda:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
All it means is that whoever owned the car before you snapped one driveshaft and the dealer only replaced that shaft with the new updated one....as for the clutch :confused: could have some water/air in the lines..or it could just be a very low boiling point brake fluid that needs to be flushed out with some new synthetic stuff.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Calling Urbanski... The GrassRoots Offensive Posting Extermination Recruits (GROPERS) team has noted that this one contains "shafts," "thicker," "hard," and "sticky" in two adjacent sentences. An obvious violation of the rules of usage.

That is all.
^^clearly has darker thoughts on his mind than his CTS-V (this is the same wussie who cannot wait for paddle spankers, I mean shifters)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts