Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three questions about my '91 Sedan Deville

#1 How do I go about getting keyless entry?? The car came with it, however I never recieved the keychain

#2 My heater doesn't blow through the front vents, just the bottom ones. My A/C works great however.

#3 Every once and awhile my car will not start. All the electrical components work just fine during this time. After I let it sit for about 5 minutes it starts right up again.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
47 Posts
ranchonmars said:

#1 How do I go about getting keyless entry?? The car came with it, however I never recieved the keychain

#2 My heater doesn't blow through the front vents, just the bottom ones. My A/C works great however.

#3 Every once and awhile my car will not start. All the electrical components work just fine during this time. After I let it sit for about 5 minutes it starts right up again.

Thanks for any help
#1 Go to the dealer, they will set you up w/the remote and program it for you.
#2 Sounds like a a/c programmer is bad or a vac hose to control air delivery is pff, restricted or no vac. May have to trace to souce vac.
#3 Sounds like theft deterant. Depends. When and under what conditions does the car not start??

·
Registered
520 Posts
ranchonmars said:

Thanks for any help
Go to remotesunlimited.com and fill in the info. You'll get a picture of your remote. It's about $60. Then go to Ebay, they usually go for about $30 there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts