Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Crystal Reds just got unloaded- both with Ebony interior, one fully loaded with Recaros, one with everything except Recaros. Both Automatic.

Call me today if you're looking for a CTS-V and don't want to wait on an ordered unit (or the next price increase, which is inevitable). Great pricing available to forum members, and trades are welcome.

As always, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
None
143 Posts
OT: The look of the front hood/windshield is so different between the two angles of the cars in the picture. The one on the right looks so much more raked.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Call me today if you're looking for a CTS-V and don't want to wait on an ordered unit (or the next price increase, which is inevitable). Great pricing available to forum members, and trades are welcome.

As always, thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

Tony, my local dealer has a red one also, has had it for 4 months...

Will not deal, was there last friday for oil change, no sales people would talk to me.... and I am such a great guy, I even sat in the car, no one approached me.... they were not a happy crew....
Maybe the V cap from our vendor of V clothing out your way in Florida was the reason, did you know they ship fast very fast, and have great customer satisfaction and quality ?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Strike that- the buyer changed his mind to the Recaro equipped car, so the one with the standard seats is available again.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car with the racing seats went to its new home on Saturday, but the other one is still here. It has the Ebony with Cashmere insert (two-tone), which looks awesome on the Crystal Red.

The window sticker is the second one pictured above ($66,790), and I accept GM Employee, Supplier or Military discounts for qualifying buyers. For those without a special discount code, great forum pricing is available too.

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
09 cts-v
11 Posts
long time lurker...first time poster :)

i took home the recaro car :p, just wanted to say thx to tony and plaza cadillac. anyone looking for a car should give them a shout, very easy bunch to deal with.

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Clack 6psd (manual), Recaro, Loaded...
381 Posts

i took home the recaro car :p, just wanted to say thx to tony and plaza cadillac. anyone looking for a car should give them a shout, very easy bunch to deal with.
Congrats on the new ride... "I'm sure" that you'll be happy with it. I know that I am! BTW: Recaro = Not a mistake.

·
Registered
Cadillac
214 Posts
It has the Ebony with Cashmere insert (two-tone), which looks awesome on the Crystal Red.
Do you think red is the best color to go with the ebony/cashmere interior?

Can't make up my mind between black and red and thunder gray. I do like the cashmere interior the best though.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Glad to see you post up a message! Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you're enjoying the new car.

Keep it under 150. :lildevil:

Do you think red is the best color to go with the ebony/cashmere interior?

Can't make up my mind between black and red and thunder gray. I do like the cashmere interior the best though.
I love the Ebony/Cashmere two-tone in the Crystal Red. I sold a Black Raven with this same combo and it looked good, but I think it really pops on the Red.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts