Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
That show is my biggest addiction. This is Julie the wife by the way Tom doesn't watch much TV. I thought last year started off a little repeititive to the years before, but ended with a bang. Can't wait to see whats coming this year. Have you heard anything on when its supposed to start back up.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Love that show. I was flipping thru channels one night and caught a few minutes and got hooked (which is unusual for me). New episodes start when, January 2006?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'm a big fan on this show, if I can't be home to watch it, I also TiVo it! I plan on getting the Season 1 Box Set sometime soon, and I'll probably spend 24 HOURS watching it!

A few other of my favorites are CSI: Miami, Las Vegas, and George Lopez. I can't wait for the new episodes!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I've caught a few episodes and I like what I saw. The episodes I have saw were pretty intense. Especially the one where the mother and son are running away from the father in a 2000 or newer Deville :D

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been watching series one through four on video. I'm loving it.. Yes, January should start season 5.. If anyone's missed this series, you should rent a CD from the video store. You just may get hooked...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Lord Cadillac