Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this or seen this done? Im trying to figure out how to pull the video playing on the in-dash OEM radio and push it to external TVs. I guess i would need the wiring for the radio if i even comes out the wiring for some weird reason!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2014 SRX AWD Platinum Ice/2010 CTS Sedan 3.6 AWD Silver
644 Posts
How do you play video on the base radio ???

-GT

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its pwned.

anyway, i recently installed the nav, obviously! :)

any thoughts? it would be kinda stupid to put a dvd player in with the nav dvd right there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
r u kidding? Cant i get a schematic of the nav and pull some wires out if the harness doesnt carry vid?

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
I'd like to know the answer to this question too!
alright. i remembering asking this question a few times but when i was looking at all the threads i have posted i asked this question about 10 times:p

I have.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/87763-9-inch-headrest-monitors-03-cts.html

Also if you want to integrate them with your factory Nav, I have a package
1. Original CTS TV Tuner with 4 CTS diversity antennas, which will be connected to your factory Nav Radio. You'll have ability to bein the video mode, but Nav voice guidance will be still active.
2. Video iPod kit with switcher for other video sources
3. 10 disc DVD changer
4. 10.2 inch headrest monitors
5. optional XM or Sirius tuner

So then when You go friday night cruzing on Highland ave or FAMMART. everyone there is gonna go, Daaaaaamm. This shit is Tiiiiight
all that will cost around $3500.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts