Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Lac Deville
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 97 deville n wen i use the turn signals they will sometimes blink about 1-3 times then they just stay on....even on the dash the little arrow wont turn on...so basically wen i use turn signals they just stay on instead of blinkin, both the front n back lights.

·
Registered
97 Lac Deville
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but it happens to ALL the turnin signal light....i kno i have one out right now ima change it friday, maybe thats it.

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
BAD FLASHER! turn on your 4 way flashers and walk around the car to verify ALL lites blink at the same speed and no bulb out. Replace any bulb thats not lit up, then get a new turn signal flasher and replace it. 4 ways and turn signals use 2 seperate flashers. Sometimes you can swap one for the other to verify its fixed.

·
Registered
97 Lac Deville
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is the flasher, how does it look, n where can i get it at? do they sell it at like autozone or i kno a place that sells a/c delco parts.
i changed the bulb that was bad n that didnt fix it...wen i put the turn signal the lights dont light up at all, only the white turnin light in the front corner lamp.

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
Any auto parts store, just ask for a flasher for your year of car. most times they are located by the steering column under the dash. With the 4 ways on you can hear the flasher under the dash to help locate it. Then look for the same looking thing close by. Swap one for the other to confirm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts