Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weird things started oin my turn signals. They all of the sudden seemed to "click" faster. Is this common? Should I be worried? :suspect:

·
Registered
333 Posts
No need to worry just check which one is not working and replace the bulb or repair the socket as the sockets are prone to moisture damage. sts96

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sts96 said:
No need to worry just check which one is not working and replace the bulb or repair the socket as the sockets are prone to moisture damage. sts96
ah ok, it started on one side and worked to another. My other vehicles would just stop working. I am still learning my way around this car Thanks!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Fast clicking, in my experiences, usually mean that the tail light bulb's socket is rusted and/or corroded out due to moisture. Go to your local parts store and pick up a new socket if your old one looks rusted and splice the new one in and it should work properly again.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Turn your parking lights on then test your turn signals this test should show a bad bulb ground, a fast flash may indicate the wrong filamate is flashing caused by a poor ground. sts96

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Logandiagnostic