Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got pics or removal instructions for the turn siganl lights. Got the remnants of a diesel tire today on the front end and it knocked my turn signal light over. It's probably broke but I'll remove and check. I've got the inner splash shield pulled back but it looks like where ever it attaches by the ECM it's broke. Driver's side light.

Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SOLD /// 2009 CTS-V own
1,036 Posts
Yep, easiest way is to drop the bumper cover... In my opinion anyway..
Bill

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Urb,

It was actually quite easy once I got the splash shield off. Looks like I'm going to have to replace the bracket that holds the parking light fog light assembly. It cracked my splash shield too so going to have to replace it. All in all it wasn't that bad. I've got a small dent under my driver's door, but "Stan the dent man" will take care of that for me. Won't take him about 20 minutes.

Shane

PS: Ready for that Houston meet. Maybe we can do it sometime in November. The weather should be getting nicer.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
ssmith100 said:
Thanks Urb,

It was actually quite easy once I got the splash shield off. Looks like I'm going to have to replace the bracket that holds the parking light fog light assembly. It cracked my splash shield too so going to have to replace it. All in all it wasn't that bad. I've got a small dent under my driver's door, but "Stan the dent man" will take care of that for me. Won't take him about 20 minutes.

Shane

PS: Ready for that Houston meet. Maybe we can do it sometime in November. The weather should be getting nicer.

well look dude...do what we've all been DYING to find out....get your special connection to acquire an STS light assembly and see if she fits!!!!

yeah and i have a 4-day weekend nov 11-14, maybe then?

HDMLNIUM said:
Yep, easiest way is to drop the bumper cover... In my opinion anyway..
Bill
god that looks horrible sitting in the dirt like that :(

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Urb,

Funny you should say that. WON'T fit. I just left the dealership a little while ago. Not even close. The bracket assembly along with the lense would have to be pretty heavily modified. If anybody cares, the replacement turn signal/fog light lense assembly with the bracket is $155.00 and the lower splash shield is $20.00. The bracket that will come off the lense assembly is not available seperately :banghead: They will have them tommorow along with my new brake pads for the cross drilled's I got.
The weekend of the 11th thru the 14th is good for me. Why don't you post up a sticky for a meet and will see how many people we can get. My wife said that she would be glad to put something together for us. There is a Hooter's in the Woodlands that would be a great place for a meet. They have classic car shows there all the time.

Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts