Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in our house, besides the usual food items, Turkey Day must include the Macy's parade, annual dog show followed by the Dallas Cowboys game. Well there might be some Evan Williams 1783 included as well.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
17,955 Posts
We have the usual bird, mashed power et al and have a good time. Today we went to just outside Baltimore with our grandson's hockey team. Everyone brought something, we ate outside under some canopies at the hotel. Fried some turkeys, wife and I were cold but ate like kings and queens. And drank a lot. What a great day!

• Love
Reactions: Long

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
866 Posts
"Alice's Restaurant" on vinyl played at 12 o'clock sharp!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
17,955 Posts
Reactions: RudyF6

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,398 Posts
Get into the first album by The Traveling Wilburys. Something for everyone and it includes the last song composed and sung by Roy Orbison before he died.

Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne

Font Art Painting Illustration Graffiti

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Get into the first album by The Traveling Wilburys. Something for everyone and it includes the last song composed and sung by Roy Orbison before he died.

Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne

View attachment 608504
I have that. The video for "It's Alright" was shot after Orbison's death so when it came time for his solo, they put a guitar in a rocking chair and it was rocking during that part. Genius. Orbison is gone, Harrison is gone, Petty is gone. Any one else?

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,706 Posts
In my way younger days I was a radio DJ in Austin. If I needed to take a dump, or lock lips with my squeeze, we'd put on the long versions of Alice's Restaurant, Light My Fire, or Crimson & Clover
I wondered why not this (reeeaaal nice make-out duration), but checked myself. That would NEVER play on the same station as Crimson & Clover ;)

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
1,067 Posts
I wondered why not this (reeeaaal nice make-out duration), but checked myself. That would NEVER play on the same station as Crimson & Clover ;)

Saw those guys live at the Fillmore West. The drum solo went on for days…. Everyone left the stage and it was so cool how, one at a time they came back and started up for the finish. Great show!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts