Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time for me to do a tune up on my 03 deville is it hard to do anything I should watch out for & is it expensive to do and what do I need beside plugs and wires also is there a thread with pics to help me out with this project if so let me know thanks

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
88,148 Posts
It's COP (Coil On Plug) ignition. There are no wires. Just plugs and maybe the coil to plug boots if you decide to replace them. The hardest part is removing the AIR pump valve on the rear cam cover.

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone, As you can see i thought it had wires but i will order all the parts this weekend and get busy any threads with pic out there if so let me know thanks.

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks it look like its pretty easy to take of and change unlike one with wires, ive done a bmw 750il and boy oh boy that was a task well let me get the parts and get started thanks everyone.

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey is there any threads out there that can show how to change the plugs and connectors if so can someone post it thanks

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
88,148 Posts
None that I've seen, but that doesn't mean there isn't any. That said, it's pretty straight forward. Rear one are somewhat more difficult, but not complicated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts