Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good. Great choice on the color. Reminds me of my car :)

Edit with pic. Mine is lowered with eibachs.
Thanks. When I bought it, I didn't know Crimson Sport was a limited edition package so I was even more happy with it once I found that. http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1091025_cadillac-launches-2014-ats-crimson-sport-special-edition

The springs should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping The shop can take the car tomorrow because I have to go to work for 1 or 2 days.

What wheels/tires do you have (size, offset etc)? Looks really good.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0 Crimson Sport
178 Posts
I have the Niche Targas 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear with 40 offset on all 4. Tires are 255/35/18 front 265/35/18 rear.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts
Great looking car. Great color, nice wheels , and the drop is just enough . Sharp without being over the top.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,024 Posts
Excellent choices on the wheels - both cars look fantastic! The Eibach springs seem to provide a very nice stance, too. Sometimes their springs drop cars too much, but to my eyes they look about perfect on the ATS.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's some photos of it finally clean. Photos re-touched a bit. I took out the parking sensors, inspection sticker and toll tag.

·
Registered
Two ATS's Yes his and hers
2 Posts
Looks great! I want to do the Bathurst's on my ATS as well. Let me ask, will the 255/35/18's fit the same on a 9.5 inch rim as a 9 inch? I don't really understand how rim size and tire size correlate and work together. In one pic it looks like the rim sticks out a little further than the tire whereas on my stock rims the tire (Run flats) has a rim protector and the rim is inside the tire. Maybe it is the tires here not too sure. Does this question make sense??!! thanks !

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T - White Diamond Tricoat
35 Posts
Thanks for posting pics. Helped me decide to go with the Bathurst too, but in 18x8 all around.

Just an FYI, most of the online shops will try to sell you the 5x114.3 as the right fitment for the ATS. Wasted a good part of the day trying to get one of the online stores to get the 5x115s. It doesn't help that TSW's fitment guide also only shows 5x114.3 for the ATS.

Decided to try my local America's Tire and they were able to get in touch with TSW as I waited. TSW confirmed they have 5x115 available and can ship them in a couple of days. America's Tire also had these for ~$20 less per wheel than the Online Stores which was a pleasant surprise.

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe 2.0T
3 Posts
Did those wheels clear the Brembo brakes or did you have to get spacers? Also did you need the hub centric rings for them too? I just ordered a set of gunmetal ones in 19 for my silver coupe. Just wanted to know those two questions before I embarass myself without them lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts