Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V coupe on order
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my local Chev/Cad dealer yesterday and tried to get the dope on ordering a ATS-V for lease.
Sales guy couldn't get any leasing info from Cadillac yet. I'll just keep trying till he gets the dope.
I could lease a 2015 regular coupe for $1000 down and about $475/mo. (36 mo. 10,000 miles/year) Extrapolating
that info to a '16 ATS-V coupe looks like about $850/mo.
Wish Cadillac would get off the stick!!

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
Damnit!!!...i'm so pissed i can't get lease numbers on a 2022 CT9...Damn Slackers in New York...when will this 'do nothing' congress get off their a$$ and do something about this!....Thanks Obama!.....an you wonder why GM went bankrupt....screw Cadillac, i won't buy from them ever again...i'm gonna get a 2022 Kia K2000 instead, it's a better car, and probably leases better

----------

the only way i would ever buy Caddy again is if they bring back a REAL Caddy, call it DeVille, make it FWD like my DTS, put a good old pushrod V8 in it like the 351 Cleveland they used to have, it better have cooled seats and the LED light blade...if they don't make this those Dummies in New York don't know what they're doing.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V coupe on order
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A total idiot!! Why do we have to put up with people who write this crap?? FWD, a 351 Cleveland!! Stupid!

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
A total idiot!! Why do we have to put up with people who write this crap?? FWD, a 351 Cleveland!! Stupid!
driving in my DTS (it's a stick by the way and that Cleveland sounds great when I rev it) on my way to the bank to make a withdrawal for a nice Nigerian who needs help unlocking his inheritance. if I help pay the taxes he will share the inheritance with me.

I think I'll use my share on a down payment on the Kia K2000, because Caddy just makes BMW knockoffs not real Caddys like my DTS

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
922 Posts
driving in my DTS (it's a stick by the way and that Cleveland sounds great when I rev it) on my way to the bank to make a withdrawal for a nice Nigerian who needs help unlocking his inheritance. if I help pay the taxes he will share the inheritance with me.

I think I'll use my share on a down payment on the Kia K2000, because Caddy just makes BMW knockoffs not real Caddys like my DTS

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I think Tom Martin knows, for certain, 'The Onion' is serious news...much better than Fox or CNN.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)
1,654 Posts
Now that I think about it, a maximized small block in a cherry Fiero would turn in some great quarter mile times and turn the heads of the drag racers on this forum.

:lildevil:

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
It's possible...
Holy fork! I've seen a couple 427's shoehorned into Fiero's, but that's crazy. Those wheelie bars don't look up to the task of preventing the car from flipping at launch. Love to see a video.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)
1,654 Posts
vfaninva said:
Holy fork! I've seen a couple 427's shoehorned into Fiero's, but that's crazy. Those wheelie bars don't look up to the task of preventing the car from flipping at launch. Love to see a video.
I would like to watch it takeoff! Ha haaaaa!

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Well here ya go!

I would like to watch it takeoff! Ha haaaaa!
Apparently it is just for lookin' at

·
Registered
2009 CTSV Auto
1,077 Posts
Just stopped at the Cadillac dealer to inquire about the ATS-V.
Not a first good impression..
First salesperson did not know anything about the car.
Next sales manager said that he is taking deposits on the car.
He did not know the price or production date.
I asked him when he expects first cars in, as I would like a test drive one before buying.
He said that because car will be a limited addition there will be no cars available to test.
He also said that the dealer policy is not to give a test drives on such an expensive cars as after no customer would buy one with additional millage.
To that I told him that I would never buy a car without first trying one especially expensive one as ATS-V.
Than I walked out of the dealer.
I was not impressed with the attitude of the sales manager and I will be checking other dealers in Montreal area.

·
Registered
CTS-V (Black 2014), CTS-V (Red obsession 2014)
776 Posts
Just stopped at the Cadillac dealer to inquire about the ATS-V.
Not a first good impression..
First salesperson did not know anything about the car.
Next sales manager said that he is taking deposits on the car.
He did not know the price or production date.
I asked him when he expects first cars in, as I would like a test drive one before buying.
He said that because car will be a limited addition there will be no cars available to test.
He also said that the dealer policy is not to give a test drives on such an expensive cars as after no customer would buy one with additional millage.
To that I told him that I would never buy a car without first buying one especially expensive one as ATS-V.
Than I walked out of the dealer.
I was not impressed with the attitude of the sales manager and I will be checking other dealers in Montreal area.
I can understand your point of view, but I understand the dealer's point of view as well. Since demand will outpace supply for the first few months, the dealer can lose you as a customer because there are enough people standing in line to take your place (I don't agree with the business strategy, but I understand it). You will have a much better chance test driving (and paying less than msrp) if you are patient and can wait 5 months. It is even smarter if you have the patience to wait and buy one used.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts