Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of all my crap banging around in my trunk when I mash the "go" peddle. Does anyone have a suggestion for an affordable, convenient, functional, and durable trunk organizer?

·
Registered
CTS-V
572 Posts
I removed the tub top and find alot of crap will fit in both sides of the fake wheel thingy. Less weight and more crapacity.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
I'm tired of all my crap banging around in my trunk when I mash the "go" peddle. Does anyone have a suggestion for an affordable, convenient, functional, and durable trunk organizer?
Isn't that what those cargo nets are for?

Mine is balled up in the corner of the trunk underneath a bunch of stuff that flies around when I mash the go pedal. :hmm:

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
i don't keep anything in my trunk..

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my FD radio when i'm not using it, windex (cant stand a dirty windshield), pair of shoes, dog leashes, extra belt for the car, socket wrench and a few sockets, wrenches, jumper cables, and a host of other things. You know...just the necessary stuff ;)

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
my FD radio when i'm not using it, windex (cant stand a dirty windshield), pair of shoes, dog leashes, extra belt for the car, socket wrench and a few sockets, wrenches, jumper cables, and a host of other things. You know...just the necessary stuff ;)
You could look at two websites to get some ideas - one is that of "The Container Store" and the other is US Plastics. They both sell devices for organizing stuff.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
That's a lot of stuff! That would drive me nuts all that stuff moving around like that. All I keep are a couple of towels...u know: for emergencies :yup: best part is they don't make noise.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
I have ripped 2 of the "anchor" bolts out of my trunk with the go pedal (or more likely the stop pedal). I have a jack that isnt light that likes to pull on the cargo net. I also keep my Griots bag with all my car cleaning stuff back there cause I never know when I may need to shine her up.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I think I'm going to go ahead and order those CTS mudflaps off that site now :drool:

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
BTW, that cargo holder is for an 08, not an 04-07 body style.

Those mud flaps are gonna look SWEET. Dont forget the curb feelers, the Daytons, the Vogues and the Swade soft top when you do it!!!!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
freaky... exact same time and link

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
freaky... exact same time and link
Downright spooky!

I've got two extra Maggie belts, some jumper cables, and a roll of paper towels in my trunk. Let's :burn:

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts