Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'03 & '06 CTS's (traded), '14 XTS Lux (traded), '16 CTS4 Premium 2.0T (now)
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up one of the Cadillac trunk organizers for the cavern that doubles as the trunk in my XTS. If anyone is interested or curious about these, here it is in place. It does indeed fold flat (assuming there's nothing in it) after you fold down the interior compartments walls. They are held up by velcro straps. The organizer clips to the tie down rings to hold it in place. It seems very well made and sturdy, even though soft sided. I'd say it's Cadillac quality over all. Very easily removable if you need the entire trunk for luggage or whatever. Just un-snap from the tie downs and lift out. I paid roughly $110 for it off Ebay (actually came from a GM dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281587768915?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT ) I'm sure you could find something similar for less but if you want to stay "Cadillac", this is the one.
Trunk.JPG Trunk-1.jpg

·
Registered
2013 XTS Premium Black Diamond - 2011 CTS Luxury Black Raven
108 Posts
Also purchased one....really needed it for all the stuff I try to carry with me for cleaning. ..etc.....works grest and I can just remove it for travel

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pic makes it look like it takes up most of the trunk. It really doesn't. There's still a gob of room to slide it back further into the trunk.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I purchased one as well along with the rubber trunk mat. It keeps the trunk organized. I also bought on eBay from a GM dealer and I saved a few $$$.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I ordered the organizer, I also ordered a set of the all weather floormats and a trunk mat. Although I got the plastic trunk mat instead of the rubber one. I think the lips on it are a bit deeper in case of spills and I figured stuff would slide around easier on it. Personal desire only.

·
Registered
XTS VSport-550+ lb-ft of torque, ATS 2.0T AWD HPTuners tuned
2,695 Posts
The $27.00 organizers from eBay are so enticing. You just have to wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am happy with the Cadillac logo'd one NormV...but, yeah, it's a bit spendy. I especially like that it clips to the tie down rings in the XTS trunk. Today was a perfect example. Had shopping stuff to put in the trunk so I just un-clipped the organizer and slid it back deeper into the trunk. Once I unloaded the stuff I got, pulled the organizer back into place the clip/secured it. Not trying to sell you on it though. You're right that there are different kinds that would probably work just as well, considerably cheaper too. Ha. You must be looking at one of the China ones. Mine came from some GM dealer in, I think, Florida. Got it in about a week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts