Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Escalade Premium Luxury
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I think I found the source of my damp trunk...it appears the trunk lid isn't closing all the way on one side. I am able to push it down about a 1/4" on the wet side with my hand, when I let go, it pops up that little bit.
Is there some way to align the trunk lid so it pulls the lid down a little tighter to the weather stripping? It's only one side, hinges or pull down mechanism?
Thanks, winter is upon us and I want to see if I can fix before it gets too bad out there. When it gets wet, it stinks for a day.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
quantum said:
Hi all!
I think I found the source of my damp trunk...it appears the trunk lid isn't closing all the way on one side. I am able to push it down about a 1/4" on the wet side with my hand, when I let go, it pops up that little bit.
Is there some way to align the trunk lid so it pulls the lid down a little tighter to the weather stripping? It's only one side, hinges or pull down mechanism?
Thanks, winter is upon us and I want to see if I can fix before it gets too bad out there. When it gets wet, it stinks for a day.
if i remeber to ill take a look and see how i can adjust mine ....hope i remeber

1 - 2 of 2 Posts