Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
ATS Metallic Silver, 2.0L Turbo, Performance, Morello Red
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to buy a trunk liner from Lloyd Mats for a personalized look and wasn't sure what to expect. Just put it into the trunk and am asking for opinions.

Ordered it with red trim and red ATS embroidery since my interior is Morrello Red. It fits nicely and firmly in the lowest panel of the trunk which means it's not very large. The pictures aren't as nice as in person, but give you an indication of how it looks. Do the math and see if it's worth it for you.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
I bought the “factory” optional all-weather trunk mat. It looks great and I know my wife will be bringing home plants, fertilizer and other such nasties on it without harming the carpet. Here’s the problem. Unlike the all-weather front mats, it isn’t available from the distributor. It had to be shipped direct from the factory in China. I ordered it Nov. 26 and it arrived in February! Bert

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The carpet is definately thick pile, deep and luxurious. Would say it's 1.5 times thicker than the standard mats that came with ATS. It appears to easily brush lint off and looks great when you wipe across it.

The cost was $159 delivered. It's worth it in my estimation. Wasted similar amount on software, but this is much more valuable.

They look good!
Is the carpet nice and thick?
How is the shedding?
How much were they?

----------

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will sell for a bargain due to the fact I forgot I could buy the all-weather version from Cadillac.

It was only in car for two weeks. Like new!!!

·
Registered
none
42 Posts
Is it the smallish one in the photo on the RIGHT? Looks very small because it measures what size..????

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both photos are the same mat, just couldn't get a good quality picture in the trunk. It fits exactly in the middle section of the trunk. Can get dimensions after work, but your trunk is same as mine.

Is it the smallish one in the photo on the RIGHT? Looks very small because it measures what size..????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts