Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest TrueDelta Vehicle Reliability Survey results have been posted. These are for the year ending June 30, 2007. Late responses could lead to further changes, but these are unlikely to be large.

For the 2005 Cadillac CTS, I have an average of 3.5 months of data on 15 cars. This is an insufficient sample size, so the result is asterisked and at truedelta.com is only visible to site members.

Anyway, the stat of 92 successful repair trips per 100 vehicles per year (0.9 per vehicle) is worse than average for a 2005 model. Because of the sample size, this is only a very rough indication of the repair rate for the CTS.

I won't even post an asterisked result with fewer than 15 responses. With the 2004, there were 14. I will say that with the 2004 the repair rate was a little lower than for the 2005, so that with a larger sample size the result for the 2005 might have been around 80.

Everyone who has been helping out with this research, thanks. Those who aren't yet helping out, I hope you'll consider doing so. 25 responses are needed for a result to be more than a rough indicator. We didn't get there this time, but hopefully with the next update, in November.

Other results:

TrueDelta Vehicle Reliability Survey results

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're very welcome. I certainly appreciate the help this forum has provided.

That said, I truly wish I had more information to provide on Cadillac models. I especially want to have a result for the 2008 ASAP. On that results page, you'll see I have very good sample sizes for the Saturn Aura and the new Lambda crossovers. I'm hoping for the same with the new CTS. The huge amount of buzz around the car should help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts