Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Fleetwood, 94 Fleetwood, 07 CTS, & 94 Caprice Wgn
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few Trinkets for my 94 Fleetwood? Anyone have a parts-mobile or a stash?

If you do, respond or start a "conversation.

thanks

Tom

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason

Two things: fuse box cover and the plastic cover / shield that goes on the underneath side covering the charcoal canister, passenger side. It's hard plastic but brittle.

thanks

Tom

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
9,699 Posts
No on both. Those splash shields were missing on my parts car. Going from memory, I think I have a black center armrest, one of the rear 1/4 stainless panels, a cluster, a rear window regulator. That's the D specific stuff. Lots of other B/LT1 things that you probably have too, lol

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for looking Jason! The search continues.

Tom

·
1996 Fleetwood hearse
58 Posts
Got a 95 Eureka Coach Hearse. Its a Fleetwood from the front bumper to the back of the front doors. What are you looking for?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi kc5mhb

Two things: fuse box cover and the plastic cover / shield that goes on the underneath side covering the charcoal canister, passenger side. It's hard plastic but brittle. I think it's held on by 2 or 3 10mm bolts and a couple of screws that bolt on to the edge of the fender. It's about a 5 minute job to remove.

thanks

Tom

·
1996 Fleetwood hearse
58 Posts
Yeah I think I may have already removed it, but I'll check again sometime tomorrow. Which fuse box cover, the one under the hood or the one behind the kick panel?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuse box cover is on the side of the dash, driverside, visible only when you open the door.

thanks for looking

Tom

·
1996 Fleetwood hearse
58 Posts
Fuse box cover is on the side of the dash, driverside, visible only when you open the door.

thanks for looking

Tom
The fuse cover has one clip broken. The plastic under bumper piece with the spring on the passenger side was broken in half so I discarded it months ago. Still have the driver's side. The fuse cover is burgundy in color.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks kc!

Sent you a "conversation starter".

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts