Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What day should we meet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,412 Posts
I will be out of town from April 26 to May 9th so the choice is obvious for me.

· Registered
7,412 Posts
This is a perfect example of why I stopped trying. I love to do these little meets, have some lunch, make new friends but no one ever seems to be interested.

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Most of you probably don't care but I'm not driving to LI for a meet. Hooters is about 1.5 hrs for me. LI is twice that at least.

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Oh, I guess I dind't know that.

Long Island City is just west of Manhattan in Queens, it is not in "Long Island". It is the first city over the 59th Street Bridge.

I am fine with that spot because it is only a few minutes from me. But it may not be a great place to meet, I cant think of any place in particular with parking that can accommodate a decent size group. Unless someone already has a place in mind that I cant think of. But we need to decide on a spot!

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Englishtown is one of the most famous speedways in America, or at least on the east coast.

· Registered
7,412 Posts
NO need to be sketchy at all. I've met with some of these guys before. We actually had a combined meet with another forum group.

No Hotel. It's usually just an afternoon thing. Meet around 10 - 11 or so. Hang out, have some lunch talk for a bit more. I think they usually disband around 3 or so depending on what's going on.

Now, if we meet a a track where there's some functions going on I'm sure that could turn into a longer day.

Either way it's a good time. That's why I get aggravated at how difficult it is to put together a meet. we have like 88,000 members on this forum and we can't get 10 or 20 in the same place at the same time.

I was sketchy about meeting at some weird place....this sounds awsome, if we all can do this raceway im down anyday!!...I've never been to a meet, is this something we should get a hotel for??...

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Looks like about 2 hrs 45 minutes for me

· Registered
7,412 Posts
As previously mentioned, I'd love to do this but I'm leaving for vacation the next morning so I'm probably going to be tied up on the 25th.

Maybe next time :(

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Soooooo was there a meet? How did it go?

· Registered
7,412 Posts
Wow no Deville representation, bummer.

I'm glad it went well. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.