Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
110 Posts
That does look good! I'm not a huge fan of the new Escalade yet, but if I see more lookin like this I may have a change of heart! Still love my 2002! :yup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
manny5700 said:
That does look good! I'm not a huge fan of the new Escalade yet, but if I see more lookin like this I may have a change of heart! Still love my 2002! :yup:
Agreed, 26's with no gap, that's what i'm talkin about! i wonder what kind of drop suspension did he go with?

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Wow!! I changed my mind. Ive been ragging on the stock photos since day 1, but with 26's... it looks pretty damn clean!!!! I'm actually impressed!! I wish I could see the back of the truck (one of my biggest problems with the new lade).

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Yeah, there it is. That rear hatch is disgusting!! Terribly designed. If I ever decided to put my hands on an 07 Lade, I would definetely do something with that rear hatch before it goes in for paint.

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
I really think that the 07 Escalade is going to be like the Infiniti QX56. Everyone hated the QX56 when it first was introduced and what happened after about a month or two? Most of the people who said that it was ugly, including me, developed a love for the car. Still today, when I see a QX56, I honestly think it looks great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
E
1,313 Posts
That looks pretty damn nice. I just dont think its the kind of change that will make the 02-06's look dated. I think a lot of people will still buy one, no doubt.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts