Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CTS V wagon
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody do it? If so, any cargo separation/management solution deployed?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
453 Posts
Done it, with 275/35/18 R6's I had to fold down both halves of the seat to get all 4 tires in. Leave the cargo cover and separators at home, you won't have room for them :(

----------

----------

As you can see, there is room for other stuff, but the tires required the back seat to be folded down for them to fit. I really tried to leave the 40 side of the seat up just to know that 3 people could possibly ride to the track in it with the equipment, no go. The stuff and two people is all you're going to get. Although if you prove me wrong, I would love to see how it was done.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;
1,219 Posts
ive seen it done with a sedan.
I put my stock winter wheels & tires in my sedan and take them to the installer in the fall and the same in the spring with the summer PSS tires. a 285 goes in the trunk, Another 285 and a 255 will fit in the back seat with a little overlapping and the last 255 goes in the front seat. Lotsa towels etc. for protection. Each tire has its own carrier/cover.

For track days, I just drive to the track on the PSSs and run on them all day... then drive home on 'em!

Best regards,

Elie

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe, Black Diamond, Blk/Saffron Recaro's
58 Posts
Guys, it can even be done in a coupe! I got 4- 275/35/18 Conti slicks in the back seat, used some moving pads to cushion everything. It however caused me have to move my seat a bit too far forward, so I threw one in the trunk. Still able to carry all my spares and jack and jackstands. You can carry a shit ton in these cars

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
453 Posts
I've had my welder in a base CTS coupe, I was impressed by what I was able to get in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts