Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I need 2020 XT5 transmission selector and how can i buy? This part (selector) recognize which position is transmission. My friend was in the center of Cadillac in florida and they can’t understand what transmission part we needed. If you can tell me how can i buy it’s will be good. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
2020 XT5, AWD Platinum, Garnet Metallic, 20" Ultra-Bright
1,966 Posts
Hey everyone! I need 2020 XT5 transmission selector and how can i buy? This part (selector) recognize which position is transmission. My friend was in the center of Cadillac in florida and they can’t understand what transmission part we needed. If you can tell me how can i buy it’s will be good. Thank you!!!
I do not recognize the flag. What country are you from?

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,179 Posts
Took me a minute to figure your statement out. So the vehicle was shot at by someone with a gun, and a bullet damaged the transmission? Is that part from inside the transmission itself under the car, from something mounted on the transmission housing, or from the shift lever inside the cabin?

Max

·
Registered
299 Posts
Took me a minute to figure your statement out. So the vehicle was shot at by someone with a gun, and a bullet damaged the transmission? Is that part from inside the transmission itself under the car, from something mounted on the transmission housing, or from the shift lever inside the cabin?

Max
Nice try.

·
Registered
2018 Cadillac XT5 Luxury
1,333 Posts
191505322 stamped on the item is not a valid GM part number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts