Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Deville Concours
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cookoo:I got the code p117 in my 1994 Deville Concours and i'm going to replace the A and B solenoids. I have to drop the valve body. So far i have took the pan off, took the little part of the valve body off, i took off all the 10mm bolts on the valve body but nothing is coming loose. Am i doing something wrong? Can someone help me out and give me some instructions on how to remove it and some pictures please.

I dropped my pan, disconnected wire harnesses from shift solenoids, and unbolted all 10 mm screws from valve body, disconnected a little black rod, and the valve body is not coming out even when i pull on it. I am trying to replace shift solenoids A and B.Am I doing something wrong?

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,998 Posts
I think there was a "How To" write up on it if you do a search. Maybe in the Tech Tips section.

·
Registered
94 ETC,97 STS
3,531 Posts
As Ranger said, it's been added to posts about the solenoids several (if not more) times. You'll have to look as I don't have it saved.

Otherwise...see if your local library has alldata available. Usually it's only available in the library.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts