Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Escalade that I have towed various trailers for years. It came with a towing package so the wiring has been in place since new. Recently a friend told me my stop/turn lights don't work on the trailer. The stop/turn lights work fine on the car. I used my tester to determine that they are not working at the stock 7-way plug on the car. The trailer tail lights, 12V, and electric brakes work fine. I looked in the fuse box, and there is a fuse for the trailer tail/park lights and a fuse for the trailer backup lights, but I could not find anything for the trailer stop/turn lights. There is a 25a fuse for the stop lights in general but it is good. Has anyone figured this problem out yet?

Thanks
Erik

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured it out. The left and right turn problems were blown fuses. The turn/brake fuses are in the fuse block on the left side of the dash. With the front door open, lift out the fuse cover from the bottom. For my 03, the fuses are labeled LT TRLR and RT TRLR. The tail light fuse is in the block under the hood. It is labeled TRL PARK. My park fuse was not blown, but after disconnecting and reconnecting the trailer harness plug, the tail lights started working again. Hope this helps someone..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts