Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be safe for work. Scroll down carefully..

Friend of mine caught that Saturday. Picture taken within 10 miles of here.

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
That's sick. I can't believe people do that kind of shit. Why would you ever drive that thing off-road, you might hurt the body. And then, what's the point of even doing it in the first place.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
The horror................the..horror..............

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
That's one serious example of too much inbreeding right there!! :canttalk: :duck:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
boombotz said:
That is absolutely terrible. What were they thinking??
You mean there was thought involved in that?! :suspense:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kev, we're talking about MISSISSIPPI here. I doubt there's a single member of this forum in Mississippi. I doubt the internet has made its way down there. It's like a 3rd world nation. Yet they're recovering from Katrina at twice the speed Louisiana is. Not sure we have any Louisiana members either.

I thought it was a little ironic that there's an Escalade in the first picture.

Look at the height difference.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
There oughta be a law.... actually, there is here in CA. That car would not be street legal here. The lights and bumpers are all too high.

oh, and the wheels would need mud flaps.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Playdrv4me said:
note the irony of the Escalade passing behind it, which is actually sitting *LOWER*.
Indeed, Elvis beat you to it! :rolleyes: :duck:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slk230mb said:
Wow, how much money do you have lyin around to need to waste it on something like that.
Somewhere in Mississippi there's a trailer that will go without icicle lights this Christmas. They probably can only afford two DirecTV dishes instead of four. And the skirting is in desperate need of repair and replacement.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Thank God thar be plenty o' possums, 'coons 'n like critters 'n sech fer victuals! Mmmmm!!!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
What in the name of all things good and holy?!?!?!?!?! :crying2: :crying: :wtf: :hitstick:

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
The car is an exercise in stupidity, but the southern jokes are a little over the top guys. I'm a southerner, I was raised in NC and I was about 12 before I found out DAMNYANKEE wasn't all one word!! :D

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NC is highly civilized. Yeah, you got Mayberry and Richard Petty and all that, but you also have the research triangle, the Biltmore Estate, and all that Duke money.

NC has never been as backward as Mississippi. Trust me.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
If I remember a while back, wasn't it Mississippi that voted to eliminate decimals, pi, and fractions from their math classes because they didn't believe in non-whole numbers??? No wonder they have the lowest test scores in the nation...:histeric:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts