Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRE wheels...with toyo t1r on them 1/2 tread left. All stereo stuff is going its all jl audio. Also selling my headrest monitors made by savv audio. I also have an extra pcm...my stock one. If any wants anything let me know...this forum gave me 2 good yrs of knowledge...Ill miss ya's.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill put the list together tonight. There talking 33k..the new one is 62 something. I told them i need the weekend to make up my mind. They would of went 34...but they said they would have to spend 1000 dollars to get the trunk back to normal. I have 20,000 miles on it. In mint condition. I think i should get more...but the dealer isnt going to budge on my car.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yep, I could justify the monitors to the wife (for the kiddos).
I'm going to have to put myself on forum probation again. When I start spending time here, I spend even more MONEY! Damn Lindsay & Tybrne GPs and StealthV once in a lifetime buys.
Now this!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The pcm is gone. And the shifter. All i have is the stereo stuff and the wheels and tires.

what i have is...

2 sets of JL Audio ZR 6.5
Clean Sweep
1000/1
450/4
2 12w6's
Savv blk headrest's 7' lm x7850w IR wireless
2 stinger power caps
HRE wheels and tires

Attachments

·
Banned
Cadillac
109 Posts
The pcm is gone. And the shifter. All i have is the stereo stuff and the wheels and tires.

what i have is...

2 sets of JL Audio ZR 6.5
Clean Sweep
1000/1
450/4
2 12w6's
Savv blk headrest's 7' lm x7850w IR wireless
2 stinger power caps
HRE wheels and tires
I'll take the head rests with the video monitors.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just found my old stock spare wheel. It has a good runflat on it. Ill sell that too. If anybody wants it. shoot me an offer. Does anybody know where i can get a trunk linner and wheel well cover. Basicly the whole trunk.

·
Registered
Cadillac cts
27 Posts
i got a stock trunk right now. i would like your whole setup. me trade you cash and stock trunk stuff for headrest and system let me know im interested thanks nick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts