Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as much as I hated to, I traded the V for a CTS Premium. My Wife has been ill for the past year, and has been confined to a wheel chair. She has started to walk a little and it looks like she will be able to drive soon. She was a little afraid of the power of the V, so I traded. It's Crystal Red Tintcoat, the same color as my Z06. I even got some money back. Not often you trade for a newer car and get money back.

I did keep the 1 Pc Forged MHT Monobloc 19" Chrome wheels I had on the V and will be putting them up for sale as soon as I get them cleaned up and take some pictures.

You guys take care and enjoy those awesome cars.:thumbsup:

RB

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Sorry you had to do this. Prayers for your wife, hopefully she will be fully well soon.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Hope you wife continues to improve. Enjoy the CTS.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V, Radiant silver, Loaded, Auto
455 Posts
A car is a car, who cares. As long as your wife is getting better everything else should follow suit.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Hope your wife is doing better.

Where did you trade in your V? I'm in the market for a gently used V2.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope your wife is doing better.

Where did you trade in your V? I'm in the market for a gently used V2.
I traded it in at Jerry's Cadillac in Weatherford, TX. It had 9,800 miles on it. White Diamond like new condition.

RB

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V; 2010 Escalade ESV
464 Posts
After reading the endless, juvenile dribble on various forums (M3post...), it is truly refreshing to come across this mature and loving post.
I hope your wife has a full recovery...

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;
1,219 Posts
Hope your wife continues to improve. Thoughts and prayers going out to you both.

Best regards,

Elie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts