Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2012 cts coupe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I noticed the typo but didn't feel like fixing it, it's a performance trim, opulent blue metallic

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,161 Posts
Nice car. Smart move, trading up to the wagon.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,161 Posts
I'll trade my standard wagon with you. Where do you live? Depending, I'll even drive there.

·
Registered
14,161 Posts
About 90 k on the odo. Performance package, nav, bose, sunroof (never leaked!), 18" polished wheels with new boots (about 5000 miles), 3.6 DI. I have Blackstone Labs oil reports on the oil/engine. Always used Mobil1. Oh, yeah, it's Radiant Silver with Light Titanium/Ebony interior.

·
Registered
2012 cts coupe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be willing to trade, but not straight up, mines got half the miles and still under warranty which I was planning on extending, where are you?

·
Registered
14,161 Posts
If you wish to talk pm me.

·
Registered
CTS Coupe Performance Stick
1,013 Posts
You know, if a guy is to lazy to correct the name of his car in his first post, I'd be concerned how diligent he is in caring for his ride.

·
Registered
2012 cts coupe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know, if a guy is to lazy to correct the name of his car in his first post, I'd be concerned how diligent he is in caring for his ride.
I'm doing this on my phone, and I have no idea how to correct it, and I don't have a computer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts