Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Seville had a traction control code. Turned out my brake lights were not working. Replaced the failed relay. Now it feels as if I am driving against the brakes. For example, at parking lot speed the car stops without the brake padal being pushed. Or at 60 mph hard pedal is over half way down and 3500 rpm. Then the the next time I start and drive no problems. The real frustration is no codes get recorded, no service light anything. Anybody had these symptoms?
TPecka

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
tpecka said:
My Seville had a traction control code. Turned out my brake lights were not working. Replaced the failed relay. Now it feels as if I am driving against the brakes. For example, at parking lot speed the car stops without the brake padal being pushed. Or at 60 mph hard pedal is over half way down and 3500 rpm. Then the the next time I start and drive no problems. The real frustration is no codes get recorded, no service light anything. Anybody had these symptoms?
TPecka
No clue on this one. If it continues to be fine i wouldn't worry about it. But make sure you document what is going on for future refernece

1 - 2 of 2 Posts