Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV, Black Raven/black, Platinum wheels, 97k
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Combing rockauto.com for a parts binge and need to pick up one for the ESV. Doorman OK?

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
Sentinelist said:
Combing rockauto.com for a parts binge and need to pick up one for the ESV. Doorman OK?
It depends on the sensor as I have seen some really positive reviews and I have also seen negative reviews depending on the sensor

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right... so the Doorman? What models have the positive reviews you've seen?

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 250,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,133 Posts
Sentinelist

I can't add any useful info here, but if I needed a TMPS I would go the cheaper route (rockauto). For say around fifty bucks $30.00 for the sensor, $20.00 bucks to have it installed its a no brainer for me. I generally don't purchase cheap parts but in this case I would.

I have used Doorman products in the past and never had an issue with them.

·
Registered
08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
1,852 Posts
Sentinelist said:
If someone can get me the factory part number of the sensor you need i may have, i have a bag of brand new delco sensors

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sentinelist

I can't add any useful info here, but if I needed a TMPS I would go the cheaper route (rockauto). For say around fifty bucks $30.00 for the sensor, $20.00 bucks to have it installed its a no brainer for me. I generally don't purchase cheap parts but in this case I would.

I have used Doorman products in the past and never had an issue with them.
That's helpful! Thanks.

----------

If someone can get me the factory part number of the sensor you need i may have, i have a bag of brand new delco sensors
Unsure of the part number, but that would be even better... are all these pretty universal? Name your price.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,455 Posts
Transactions such as this either need to take place in our classified section or privately.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll take it to private messages if he is interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts