Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Hahaha. That made my night. Now what do we do about all the other ricers?

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
If you look at it, frame-by-frame, the Mazda RX was in fact, stopped in the middle of the lane.

·
Registered
past 88 Deville
316 Posts
first of all its not Lincoln Town. and My god, the guy in the mazda is an *******. who the hell cares about a freaking car more then the person. Seriously, when you are involed in that type crash, your first instinct should be ARE YOU OK? Can't believe there are a$$holes like that on the street.

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
I do in fact think he did get the whole shit. But he may have gotten only some of the shit.
And it's a Merc Marquis now a Town Car. There's a reason you don't stop in the middle of a lane for no reason and this is it. You end up getting a Grand Marquis Supposetory. The RX driver was the kind of arsehole who deserved it, too, judging by his reaction when he got pasted for what is ostensibly his fault.

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
Screw the towncar (which is actually a Grand Marquis) that RX7 is much nicer of a vehicle and by the looks of it is far from a 'ricer' and could probably walk all over most of the V's on this forum. Didn't you guys also see the old Ford Bronco II that was in front of the RX7 he was stopped. As a result of the Bronco II being stopped the RX7 was and the result is an accident from someone in the Marquis who obviously wasn't paying attention.

Not paying attention at the wheel is much more an important part than the RX7 that was stopped because of another vehicle.

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Not paying attention at the wheel is much more an important part than the RX7 that was stopped because of another vehicle.
I agree. Plus I don't like grand marquis in general. It looked better smashed up than shiney and new.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Screw the towncar (which is actually a Grand Marquis) that RX7 is much nicer of a vehicle and by the looks of it is far from a 'ricer' and could probably walk all over most of the V's on this forum. Didn't you guys also see the old Ford Bronco II that was in front of the RX7 he was stopped. As a result of the Bronco II being stopped the RX7 was and the result is an accident from someone in the Marquis who obviously wasn't paying attention.

Agreed. The RX7 was stopped not because he just thought that the middle of the road would be dandy to stop at. It was the Grand Marquis owners fault. He should have been paying attention to his driving and what was ahead of him.

Many of you seem to have a ''holier than thou'' attitude when it comes to anyone with an import. Naturally he was upset. People on here get pissed if someone dings their door, let alone rear ending their car.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
It's too bad the driver of the RX-7 wasn't killed.

I joke.

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, the Grand Marquis driver was at fault. How is it relevant that the person he hit drives imports? The RX-7 owner still has a right to compensation for the damage.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
That's a beautiful FD RX-7 that got killed there, not riced out at all. You can clearly see that the front of the 7 was also damaged, because he was stopped behind another car at a light and pushed into it. The 7 owner did nothing wrong here, and wasn't just "parked in the road" as some have said.

I wouldn't have reacted like such an ass, but the guy in the Merc wasn't even paying attention and needs to watch the damn road- I'd say he was within 60 feet of that RX-7 before he even hit the brakes.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
ok , 3 people should be sued here ...

First if it wasnt for the stupid honda festival the bronco II would have been able to make a left turn to there destination. But all the stupid ricer hondas have to keep there parade going , they wont even stop for a second to let the bronco make its turn ....Just keep going revving those dumb little 1.6 liter engines ....Im not impressed ...and as susal there out to cause accidents...

The Bronco 2 should have had more ****ing sense then what it demonstrated .....Ovisoly your not going to make a left turn from there with all those little children and there souped up little tykes cozy coupes ....so just go down the street and make a u turn at the end of the gay pride parade ...

The Mercury was going like a bat out of hell , and the abs seemed to be working wonderfully ....Looks like johnny jr was taking grandpas jr coffin out for a spin ....

disastaers happen in 3s .....

Im sorry but if someone plows into me like that , im not gonna give a shit if there hurt or dead ....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts