Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am being offered a touchscreen navigation head unit for an escalade supposedly but the part number is new to me and cant be found here. Part number is 15806582. It also says on the sticker 106GTM800TNR (TNR).

Is this unit for the escalade? Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
How much is it? All GM navigations are suppose to work with any GM vehicle with navigation capability, depending on the amp that is in the vehicle which you may need to replace. I have a few touchscreen navigations and non-touchscreen navigations that I bought over Craigslist from an audio shop that I would be willing to sell as well.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
It doesn't matter, I got them all dirt cheap and they won't fit in my 2002. I'll say first come, first serve at best reasonable offers. They're all brand new 2006's. I have 2 non-touch, and 2 touchscreens. Let me know which one you want... i'll ship them out. They're useless to me.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold) 2011 radiant silver CTS-V
429 Posts
synergetic, if you dont get any buyers id be interested in the touch screen, im from the bay so i should be able to pick it up from you and i was just wondering if you got the touchscreen navi from someone that owned a shop in th vallejo area??

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
They told me they owned an audio shop in the bay area when I purchased all four of them. I never asked what the shop was called or which city it was in, unfortanetely. Their number was a (650) area code... I guess thats in the Bay Area?? I have a customer in the bay area who owns an audio shop though, called Audio Images.

Anyone who is interested in one of these touchscreen or non-touchscreen navigations, I have two of each... send me your offers to my email [email protected].

Like I said...

It doesn't matter, I got them all dirt cheap and they won't fit in my 2002. I'll say first come, first serve at best reasonable offers. They're all brand new 2006's. I have 2 non-touch, and 2 touchscreens. Let me know which one you want... i'll ship them out. They're useless to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts