Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
To carry the looks you'll want the side skirts also so add another $500:D

A very pricey conversion but really worth it IMO.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I am right in the middle of maybe having my front replaced by a CTS-V front. Question is if I cannot re-use the fog lamps?
Otherwhise I think the lady or the insurance won't buy it (see my other thread: accident)

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
70eldo said:
I am right in the middle of maybe having my front replaced by a CTS-V front. Question is if I cannot re-use the fog lamps?
Otherwhise I think the lady or the insurance won't buy it (see my other thread: accident)
It's a bitch Eldo as the lamp assemblies are the same except for a bracket change..you gotta buy new one. Very Pricey.:rant2: :mad:

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
Personally, I'd cough up the dough for the lower grill and lamp assemblies. It may run you $500, but if they'll pay for the facia paint, and install, thats a freakin bargain. Buy them on your own and bring them to the body shop! Re-use your old grill for now. You can always upgrade that to something else later. While your at it, see if they'll paint it when they paint the facia. You'll also need a new belly pan and inner fenderwells, but they're cheap. Get it done, or you'll regret it later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts